Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Amish Garden Made Two Best-Seller Lists

   Imagine how excited I was to find out that my Amish Garden Slow Cooker cookbook made it to #2 on TWO Best-Seller lists: Best Southern Cooking and Seasoning Cooking.   I am so humbled!
   As most who follow me on my Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/AmishFictionAuthorSicilyYoder, know I have been slaving away at VERY lengthy revisions for my Amish Romance Christmas books. I love my editors, Ashlee Anne, Jessie Colegrove, and Tammy L. Hensel. They make me a better writer.
   While my focus is on fiction, I still share my love of food through cookbooks, partly because I miss my work as a sales representative for Land O' Lakes, Alouette, and Pillsbury. A car wreck almost three years ago forced me out of that line of work. Therefore, I still enjoy sharing recipes with their products.
   I have decided to have a contest on my Facebook page (link is above) to celebrate this awesome milestone in my writing career. Winners will receive a copy of Amish Garden Slow-Cooker Cookbook.

   To enter, simply post your favorite recipe using Land O' Lakes butter and Pillsbury's ready-to-use products.

Good Luck!

Sicily Yoder



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Chef Sicily's Place.
Blessings in Christ,

Chef Sicily